Monday, June 13, 2011

32 Weeks and 2 Days (almost 3)

Well we had our weekly appointment, and we have dilated now to 3cm.  We're also thinning out, but I don't really get that, but I know it has to happen. :)
The minute I saw our surro today I knew things were gonna change, she has dropped.  The belly is not high any longer, she's carrying them low now.  And sure enough, she is.
Both babies are still head down, our OB says they won't change now, he'd be extremely surprised if they did.  Little man W has his head right down in the pelvis now, I'm pretty sure he's just about ready to go.
Everything looks good, even with the 3cm, our OB is not going to put our surro in the hospital, he says she can do this at home, and if she needs to call then call right away.  He said if they are ready to come, then come that will, he's not going to try and stop them.  We're hoping for 2 more weeks!  We all just want 2 more weeks.

We're doing well, I came right home and packed W&G's hospital bag.  We had it started but got their 1st picture outfits so those needed a wash, and pack.  Otherwise, they are done!  I also boiled all the nuks, just in case we need a few right away. (I am sure the hospital will also be having a supply)
Brian and I began packing our bags as well, so those will be in the car tonight!  One never knows I suppose, W&G have a mind of their own now.

It's an exciting time, and a scary one.  I keep telling myself our surro was dilated to 2 for 4 weeks, so we may be at 3 now for 2 weeks, or more.  Our OB said he'd see us Monday, so I think he's pretty sure we'll hold out too.

I guess that's all for the moment.  I'm starving, time for dinner. (Oh and I have lost 6 pounds too, so I am on the right track.  These appointments and changes have me extra motivated!)

Until next time, Brave Heart!
C

1 comment:

  1. Yay Cole! It won't be long now!! But I do hope they can stay put for at least 2 more weeks. Congrats on the weight loss too!

    ReplyDelete